Top 5 Cheap Restaurants in Paris
Eating in Paris can be quite cheap, if you know where to look. While some decide to grab something from a shop, and have a picnic in the park, others prefer to search for the more reasonable restaurants. The City of Love is as famous for its food as it is for its many attractions. You can easily eat your fill without draining all your resources, and if you do a little research you will find out that there are many places which offer reasonably sized dishes for great prices. Whether you are looking for restaurants in Paris near the Eiffel tower, or a more secluded venue, here is a list of the best five places for people with big appetites and small wallets.
1 . Meurice-Restaurants-in-Paris
The Vietnamese food at La Bambou is delicious. The restaurant is usually very crowded, and the best way to experience this place is by yourself. There are many things you should know when eating this type of food, there is a whole ritual and it would be best if someone could show you how.
- A vintage décor, affordable prices, and excellent food is what the Bistrot Victoires has to offer. Steak-frites featuring a slab of entrecote topped with smoking sprig of thyme, and plats du jour like blanquette de veau are only a few examples of extremely delicious sophisticated dishes available.
- If you are looking for Indian restaurants in Paris, the Kashmir House is probably the best choice. Even though the location isn’t be best, the food and the service are top notch. The restaurant is quite small, great for smaller groups, and you can also order take-away food. The prices are very also very reasonable.
- Does the smell of noodles soup, seafood and fresh vegetable make your mouth water ? If this is the case then you should definitely visit the Japanese restaurant , Heguma. The place is great firstly because it has an open kitchen-cum-bar, and you can see how your food is cooked, secondly because the restaurant smells of aromatic spices and scented ingredients. The service is really good, the people are very friendly and if you are looking for a cheap restaurant in Paris this is the place to be!
4. Heguma Japanese restaurant in paris
- Le Baratin is a cheerful little bistro and wine bar situate in Belleville. If you want to dine here you absolutely need a reservation because gourmands all over Paris come here to eat.
5. Le Baratin in Paris
There are also solutions like outdoor markets, ready-to-eat stores, or picnics for those on reduced budgets. However eating out has always been the most comfortable option, especially if you are a visitor in a foreign city.