Ai??Ai?? Best 5 Parks in London
Although London is an extremely busy city, with a lot of traffic, it is also one of the world’s greenest capitals. The capital city of England is home to a huge selection of parks and gardens with trees, lakes, monuments, flowers, and statues which spread over hundreds of acres. There is always a reason to visit the parks of London. Whether you wish you sunbathe, have a picnic or simply go out with your children, there are plenty of places you can choose from. Parks are the perfect place to relax, unwind and take in some breathtaking views. Here are some of the best parks in London.
1.Ai??Greenwich park in London.
- One of the oldest royal parks is Greenwich, which offers beautiful views of the Thames River, and is also home to a small herd of deer. If you want to relax you can check out one of the three cafes : The Tea Pavilion, St Mary’s Gate Cafe or the National Maritime Museum.
- Hampstead Heath is one of the most cherished parks in London which offers unparalleled views on some of the most interesting buildings in the city. The park has a great variety of natural habitats and wildlife.
2. St James ParkAi?? in London.
- St James Park is located in the very heart of London. It is a royal park which provides shelter to pelicans, water birds, owls, woodpeckers and many other bird-life. The park is equipped with children’s playgrounds, and from here you can also watch the changing of the Guard which happens every day during summer.
Ai?? Ai??Ai?? 3. Ai??Royal Park park in London.
- The largest Royal Park, and certainly one of the top sights in London is the Richmond Park. Rolling hills, abundant woodlands, ancient trees, beautiful plants, animals, birds and deer can be found on the 2.500 acres of natural, untainted landscape. In this park visitors can learn how to fish, visit an organic woodland garden, eat, take their kids to a playground and play golf.
Ai?? Ai?? Ai?? 4. Lee Valley Regional ParkAi?? in London.
- Another notable park is the Lee Valley Regional Park which stretches on many miles along the banks of the Lee River. There is a great number of things to do here, from horseback ridding to family activities or simply taking a stroll through the beautiful natural reserves and gardens.
Ai??5. Holidays parks in London
There you have it, some of the most popular holidays parks in London. Of course there are many other stretches of green to be found in the Capital of England. The Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill for example includes a spectacular rose garden and the largest outdoor sports areas.
The Hyde Park is considered one of the best city parks in the world. Here you can swim, cycle, skate,or visit the delicate ornamental flower gardens or the large lake. All the parks are very beautiful, and provide an escape from the commotion of the city. Sometimes, when visiting a park you might even forget you are in the city at all.